Lavalier Personal Jewelry
Personal Jewelry Protection That’s Comprehensive And Convenient
Individuals can apply and purchase personal jewelry insurance in just a few minutes at www.Lavalier.com. Nobody plans to lose or damage a treasured item of jewelry. Accidents happen. Thanks to Lavalier, jewelry owners in all 50 states can have jewelry-specific insurance coverage, along with industry-admired claims handling and personalized customer service. All at an affordable price with fast, easy online quotes and application.
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Worldwide coverage
- Wear and tear
- Newly purchased jewelry for 30 days; up to 25% of policy limit or $10,000
- Jewelry is covered while being shipped back to the jeweler for inspection and/or repair.
- Loss Valuation - In the event that your jewelry is damaged or lost/stolen we have you work with a jeweler of your choice to handle the repairs or replacement of the piece.
- Territory - Named insured must permanently reside in the 50 states but coverage is worldwide.
What is covered:
- “All risk” policy; everything is covered unless it is expressly excluded
- Loss, damage, theft and mysterious disappearance/unexplained loss
- Coverage limits offered at $50,000 per item, with a total policy limit of $150,000
What is not covered:
- Manufacturer defects
- Intentional loss or damage
- Highly unusual situations like nuclear hazard or war