COVID-19 Important Policyholder Message
The efforts to contain and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing are important steps to help protect our most vulnerable citizens. However, these actions have placed a significant strain on businesses of all types and sizes. If you are experiencing financial hardship because of the situation related to COVID-19 and are concerned about meeting your insurance payment obligations, please contact our billing department. We encourage you to review the important policyholder message for your state.
New Jersey Policyholders
• COVID-19 Fact Sheet
• Re-opening in a COVID Era
• Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus website
• Small Business Administration Disaster Loan — Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• File for unemployment insurance benefits
• Find your state unemployment insurance website