The efforts to contain and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing are important steps to help protect our most vulnerable citizens. However, these actions have placed a significant strain on businesses of all types and sizes. If you are experiencing financial hardship because of the situation related to COVID-19 and are concerned about meeting your insurance payment obligations, please contact our billing department. We encourage you to review the important policyholder message for your state.
New Jersey Policyholders
New York Policyholders
• COVID-19 Fact Sheet
• Re-opening in a COVID Era
• Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus website
• Small Business Administration Disaster Loan — Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• File for unemployment insurance benefits
• Find your state unemployment insurance website