During an Emergency, Berkley Asset Protection can help you in the following ways:
- 24/7 Claims Response
- Reimbursement of Pre-Approved Loss Mitigation Expenses up to $10,000
- Referrals to Expert Shippers and Professional Art Packing Services
- Referrals to Approved Art Storage Locations
- Loss Prevention Tips from our Risk Consultants
Submitting a Claim During a Catastrophe:
Please report claims as soon as possible. Our claims team is available to help 24/7 and can be reached at 212.300.6376
- Claims can also be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com or via fax to 866.735.9073.
- Please note, if you have evacuated, return to your property only once it is safe enough to do so.
- If you notice water in your home, contact a restoration company immediately to begin extracting the water.
- Make all necessary short-term repairs to prevent additional structural damage (board broken windows, doors and openings; remove debris from roof; tarp holes; etc.).
- When submitting a claim please include the following details:
- Phone number
- Policy number if available
- Date of loss
- Description of loss
- Any available photographs
New! Catastrophe Loss Mitigation Reimbursement Expense
If your property has been affected by a catastrophe such as major flood, wildfire or severe storm where no covered claim has occurred, but where there is risk of future loss to your collection, you may be eligible for reimbursement of reasonable pre-approved expenses to professionally pack and move your insured collection out of harm's way to a secure location.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to incurring expenses to be reimbursed. Pre-approved expenses will be reimbursed up to $10,000 per catastrophe event.
Catastrophe Risk Consulting Available
Contact our Risk Consultants at email@example.com for referrals to qualified vendors for services such as packing, shipping, restoration, installation and storage.
Our Risk Consultants can also work with you to create a customized plan to protect your collection and mitigate risk pre and post catastrophe.
Be proactive! Develop a plan, and execute!
For additional Loss Control tips please join our LinkedIn Group and visit BerkleyAssetProtection.com.