Selecting a fine work of art often comes down to the “Eye of the Beholder.” Selecting an insurance company to provide coverage for your collection shouldn’t.
At Berkley Asset Protection, we understand the “priceless” nature of your fine art and collections, including its historical relevance and importance. Whether you have one exquisite piece or many, Berkley Asset Protection will work to provide you with the peace of mind that your pieces are protected. We offer coverage for all risks of physical loss or damage to every type of artwork and collectible.
We offer General Liability, Commercial Property, and Commercial Umbrella coverages either on a mono-line or package basis.
Our Fine Art and Collectibles underwriters have an average of 20 years industry experience and are empowered to make decisions.
Our areas of expertise:
- Historical Societies
- Universities, Schools, and Colleges
- Dealers – Fine Art, Antiques, or other Historic Property
- Corporate Collections
- Private Collections including: Art, Jewelry, Furs, Stamps, Wine, Coins, Cameras, Musical Instruments, Antiques, Collectible Firearms, Silverware, or other Collections of Rare or Historic Nature
Insurance is available for:
- Shipments & Transits
- Other temporary locations
- Exhibitions & Art Fairs
- Legal Liability
Supplemental coverages include:
- Newly acquired property
- Crates, Packing Material, Display Equipment, and Rewards Coverage
Accounts will be considered on a primary, excess, or quota share basis for all classes of business.